There are a number of insulator clubs throughout the country. The benefits of each club vary.
Most clubs have a newsletter. Other club activities can include local shows,
swap meets, meetings, and insulator hunting trips.
You can click anywhere on the map above; those areas in shades of blue are where insulator clubs
are located. When you are viewing information about a club, the navigation arrows at the bottom of
the page will take you to the previous or next club.
- Capital Region Antique Bottle and Insulator Club (New York)
- Central Florida Insulator Club (Florida)
- Chesapeake Bay Insulator Club (Mid-Atlantic States)
- Dixie Jewels Insulator Club (AL, FL, GA, TN, MS, NC, SC)
- Enchantment Insulator Club (New Mexico)
- Golden State Insulator Club (California)
- Grand Canyon State Insulator Club (Arizona)
- Greater Chicago Insulator Club (No. IL/IN & So. WI)
- Huron Valley Bottle & Insulator Club (Michigan)
- Insulator Collectors On the Net (Internet - Worldwide)
- Jefferson State Insulator Club (OR & Northern CA)
- Lone Star Insulator Club (Texas)
- Missouri Valley Insulator Club (IA, NE, KS, MO)
- National Trail Insulator Club (Ohio)
- North Western Insulator Club (MN, ND, SD, West WI, No. IA)
- Ottawa Valley Insulator Collectors (Ontario, Canada)
- Prairie Signals Insulator Club (Oklahoma)
- Triple Ridge Insulator Club (Colorado)
- Western Canadian Insulator Collectors (Western Canada)
- Western Reserve Insulator Club (Ohio, Western Pennsylvania, West Virginia)
- Yankee Pole Cat Insulator Club (New England)
National Insulator Association regional contacts are listed
Return to the
Insulators Home Page
If you have questions or comments, please use this Feedback Form.
Sunday, April 29, 2012