What are these?

By David Fertig; posted April 30, 2004

View Original (640 x 480) 20KB


Any idea of what these are? They look like lightning rod balls, but as you can see, they are only open on one side. The other side looks as though it was made to attach to something. Any info as to what they are and how they were used would be great. Any idea of value?

Thanks, Dave