Colorful lot of Ponies, Stars and other Insulators – some with junk
Most of these insulators are VNM any significant damage is described. Ask me for a detailed report if every nick, ping or flea bite matters. I use regional flat rate boxes, so two insulators can ship for the price of one approx $9 to $15. I will discount the total price by $5 if you purchase two insulators and $10 if you purchase three or more. More photos available on request.
TOP ROW (left to right)
1. Emerald Green CD 102 Brookfield X2 on dome. Two small open bubbles in the base $25 plus shipping
2. W. Brookfield 45 Cliff St CD 102 bold embossing with small stone and milk swirl in the dome $20 plus shipping.
3. Hemingray No. 11 CD 114 with 1983 date and big bubble. I would call this color a strong light blue. There are three chipped drips and a nice big bubble ½ inch by ¾ inch. $60 plus shipping
4. WGM medium rose or red purple with small bubble in the dome. Years ago there was an article in drip points describing WGM tolls as leaning toward blue or red. This one has what I would call a wine color. The only damage is a very tiny base nick. $75 plus shipping.
5. Lt. Aqua Brookfield (back) New York blob top dome w/backwards 6. $15 plus shipping.
BOTTOM ROW (left to right)
1. Hemingray (back) No 9. pinky nail size UFO in dome. I think it is a rock there are many tiny air bubbles or something around it that shine under a flash light. Two drips are sheared off, there are 6 others that are nicked. $35 plus shipping.
2. Diamond CD 102 with light wear to the diamond. There is also a good amount of wire rub to the groove and just below the groove. $20 plus shipping.
3. Yellow Green Star Beehive. There is a major KISS on the right mold line and a small chip on at the wire groove just above the kiss. $30 plus shipping.
4. Green / Aqua two tone Star Beehive, there is some nice amber that gives it a two tone look $15 plus shipping.