What are these?

By Sean Green; posted March 29, 2020

View Original (2048 x 1692) 712KB


Anyone know what these are? These were part of an insulator collection, but there was no information given on their application. They stand about 4.75" tall, the bottom is threaded for some kind of bolt, and the top is hollow to a cavity that goes about 2/3 down to where they each begin to taper. The brown one is embossed 'IN-85' on the edge of the flange. They appear to be made of some kind of composite material that is intended to look like wood.

They are available if anyone is interested.