Free Hardware

By John Wilson; posted October 14, 2017

View Original (640 x 480) 49KB


Don't know what they're called but I have two of the clamps/brackets that go on the end of a string of suspensions to hold the conductor plus a pair of two bolt clamps, the style usually used on guy wires. Either or both are available for free to anyone who will pay for their postage. The clamps/brackets are marked PINCO.