Carved Top Brute

By Dennis Stewart; posted August 7, 2016

View Original (4000 x 3000) 2953KB


Much more subtle but definately there. In glass this style would be called an "Edison". Seems the smaller the insulator, the more pronounced the lines show. All are dry process as best I can tell. The little carved exchange is for size reference.