Vacation Pictures 15

By Paul Schackmann; posted July 11, 2016

View Original (1920 x 1080) 842KB


This one was in Shakespeare. I have seen many of these poles with this type of construction. What are those transformers called and used for? Are they boosting transformers?

I thank everyone for responding to my questions. The transformers are oil-switches.