Anyone know what this is?

By Eric Halkyard; posted June 4, 2016

View Original (3571 x 2080) 1115KB


I found this on the RR line. It has a very thin copper wire going through it and seems to be made of composite or something similar. In one of the photos I have it next to a beehive for size reference. If anyone can tell me what it was used for I would certainly appreciate that...thanks a lot..

UPDATE 6/5/16 Dan Culver has gotten back to me and believes this to be a composite version of a bridle insulator.. He has a couple of things in the "reference" folder about other versions.



Thanks Dan