Porcelain: It's Not Just for Toilets Any More!

By Craig Johnson; posted September 9, 2001

View Original (920 x 676) 135KB


When you say the word "porcelain" in a crowded room, chances are 98% of the people will think of objects like sinks, bathtub tiles, and toilet bowls. The other 2% will think of these!

My collection of porcelain insulators is quite modest when compared to my glass collection, but I do add to it now and again. This is most of it, minus two or maybe three insulators that I couldn't find, or that were possibly casualties of last winter's earthquake.