Mystery electrical device - glass surge protector?

By Mary Ann Pike; posted December 6, 2015

View Original (5312 x 2988) 3285KB


Got this today with a bunch of common insulators I bought. Says 6KV sparkover on the brass fitting on the top. Looks like a central brass rod with an air gap between the rod and brass cap. Can't find anything like it in a quick Google search.