Embossing question 2

By Roger Poole; posted August 18, 2015

View Original (3264 x 2448) 2226KB


Here's the front side. I call it prism embossed on account of shape.

Kim Borgman says:

Yes it is prisim or prismic. But still done by hand.

Brent Burger says:

THAT, Sir, is "block" type Prismic.


Thanks you guys!