Prism Embossing or Stamped or Script embossed

By Roger Poole; posted August 18, 2015

View Original (3264 x 2448) 2439KB


The question is what would the type of embossing be called on this patented Hemingray/ No.9 insulator be called?

Kim Borgman says :

Yes it is prisim or prismic. But still done by hand.

Brent Burger says:

THAT, Sir, is "block" type Prismic.