2015 MID-OHIO AFTER HOURS INSULATOR AUCTION
Friday, November 6th, 2015, 6:15 P.M.
Clark County Fairgrounds (Springfield, Ohio)
- Featuring the collection/sales stock of Bob Nobbe, Terry Smith, and select consignors
- Several unadvertised lots will be auctioned off in addition to the catalogued sale.
- All items are being sold at NO RESERVE with NO BUYERS PREMIUM.
- All bidders must be registered with on-site staff prior to placing bids. Mid-Ohio dealers shall be pre-registered with bidder numbers provided upon check-in on Friday, November 6th beginning at noon.
- This is a LIVE AUCTION ONLY. Absentee, phone, and internet bids will NOT be accepted. If there is a particular item or items for which you'd like to submit a bid, a live bid must be placed for you by someone in attendance. That designated individual assumes all responsibility for payment at the close of the auction.
- All items must be picked up, paid for in full, and removed the night of the auction. Once the hammer drops and the lot is presented to the high bidder, payment and security becomes the responsibility of the winning bidder.
- Accepted payment methods are cash or a personal/business check with proper ID made payable to American Pie Radio, LLC or assigned agent. We are unable to accept credit card payments for this auction.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Bidders are responsible for viewing the items and will be given sufficient opprtunity to do so the day of the auction. Although a brief description and photo have been provided in advance, we suggest close inspection before bidding on any item.
- Licensed auctioneer is Steve Green (Sunbury, Ohio)